By Submitting This Form You Agree To The DTR Brand Ambassador Program Terms Below:
*DTR AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT TERMS
By signing up and submitting an application to become a DTR, DOWN TO RUN (“Company”) Brand Ambassador (“Ambassador”), you hereby agree to the following: Ambassador shall grant Company the rights to use name and likeness, as well as promises to promote and recommend Endorsed Products to the public. The company also holds ownership and the right to use any photographs, video and/or material created or used throughout the Agreement Term and for a period of up to twelve (12) months after the termination date.Ambassador agrees to promote Company and Endorsed Products while at relevant events, as well as demonstrate consistent support on social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Min 4x Post a month with tag #downtorun.
2. Ambassador will receive:
Free Down To Run Apparel and Accessories
Free Entry to our DTR Endurance Challenges.
Discounts to Share with Friends and Family to the Down To Run Shop and Down To Run Races
Free Race Entries For Club Giveaways & Promotions (Individual Request Necessary)
Have access to test out new products and sneak peaks• $200 Race Credit to participate in other events / Per Year
3. Ambassador will have access to post photos on social media groups, such as DTR -Down To Run and/or submit the personal race reports, photographs from races, training and or anything that relates to the brand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If Ambassador does not comply with this Agreement or does not continue to promote and represent Company in a positive manner or in such way consistent with company image, Ambassador will be subject to termination in DTR Down To Run’s discretion.
5. Ambassador agrees and understands that while under this agreement Ambassador shall not provide services to any competitor without the prior written consent of DTR Down To Run.
6. This Agreement shall not render the Ambassador an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venture with DTR Down To Run for any purpose. The Ambassador is and will remain an independent contractor in its relationship to DTR Down To Run. DTR, Down To Run shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Ambassador’s compensation hereunder. The Ambassador shall have no claim against DTR Down To Run hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind. The Ambassador hereby waives the benefit of any state or federal statutes dealing with the establishment and regulation of franchises. The Ambassador shall not have any power or express or implied authorization to bind DTR, Down To Run or to assume or to create any obligation or responsibility, express or implied, on behalf of DTR Down To Run or in DTR Down To Run’s name.
7. Ambassador hereby releases, indemnifies and holds harmless, DTR, Down To Run its agents, employees, assigns, successors, insurers or any related entity, from each, every and all claims both in law and equity and all expenses, debts, covenants, liabilities, or responsibilities in any way relating to or arising from such claims, which Ambassador had or now has against DTR Down To Run, whether known or unknown, and whether foreseen or unforeseen, arising from, or in any way connected directly or indirectly with, or otherwise related to, this Agreement, or any occurrence related to the performance of Ambassador’s duties hereunder.
8. This is the entire agreement between the parties and may not be altered except in writing.
9. DTR Down To Run holds the right to terminate this agreement at any time upon written notice. 10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.